The Trojan UV Max™ range of disinfection systems is the premium range of products available from Viqua who are part of Trojan Technologies. Its compact design is ideally suited for domestic Point Of Use (POU) or Point Of Entry (POE – whole home) in:-
- Rural homes and cottages
- Nursing Homes
- Resorts & Holiday Camps
The UV MAX range extends beyond domestic drinking water applications to light commercial as models are available that can treat flows of 18m³/hour.
The high output germicidal lamps provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria and viruses. This process is accomplished without adding any potentially harmful chemicals to your drinking water. Higher flow models use amalgam technology that has at least twice the life of regular and High Output low pressure lamps.
Their simplified designs allows for easy maintenance, without compromising performance and without the need for tools. The UV lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow. The quartz sleeve design allows for maximum UV output and operating efficiency.
- UV MAX low pressure germicidal UV lamps, provide an economical way of treating water
requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria, viruses and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia and
Cryptosporidium). These lamps feature a proprietary coating providing consistent UV output over
the life of the lamp (9000-16000 hours, dependant on model) to ensure continuous disinfection.
- UV treatment is nature’s inexpensive, chemical free way to ensure safe water
- Low maintenance and easily serviced to ensure safe drinking water
- Lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow
- Stainless steel reactor provides long life and eliminates the possibility of degradation from
exposure to high intensity UV light
- Controller with simple colour coded connections to provide quick and easy installation. Universal
power input (100-240V./50-60Hz.) so no need to worry about , as well as visually displaying
remaining lamp life and total days of operation and in the Plus (monitored) systems, % UV
output. The controller will go into alarm if the lamp fails for any reason to notify you of the failure.
- Sealed case on the controller helps to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion
- COMMcenter – for Pro series systems, displays UV dose in real-time, alarm history, lamp hours,
and other performance parameters for up to nine systems.
- What Does The Monitored System Do?Monitored systems have a true 254nm UV intensity monitor to warn you of any changes in water
quality that may cause the water to become unsafe to drink.
- A powered solenoid output allows a normally closed solenoid valve (sold separately) to be
connected directly into the controller. This valve will stop the water flow when the intensity
monitor indicates the water may be unsafe to drink.
In addition to bacteria (E. coli), virus, algae, mould and others, Sterilight UV systems are effective against protozoa such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. UV effectively destroys these protozoan cysts at dosage levels well within the levels delivered by all UVMAX ultraviolet disinfection systems.
The systems comprise of a treatment chamber manufactured from 304SS Stainless Steel and separate controller/ballast assembly. It is delivered with fixing clips for the chamber.
For domestic applications that require additional filtering we can provide an Integrated Home System, so click here to see our IHS12 system.
The TrojanUVMax comes with a premium package of full, three year warranty against manufacture’s defects on the power supply and all electrical components; a ten year guarantee on the water chamber; and a one year warranty on lamps, quartz sleeves and sensors. Please see the Warranty PDF file for full details.
See the table below for flow rates suitable for domestic applications. Higher flow rates are available so give us a call on 01932 852423, email email@example.com or complete the website enquiry form below.
COMMcenter unit for Pro series systems displays UV dose in real-time, alarm history, lamp hours, and other performance parameters for up to nine systems.