Aquafine’s UVK Marine Series is a robust UV water treatment system specifically targeted for Marine Drinking Water Systems. With low power consumption and ease of maintenance, the UVK series has proven reliability in thousands of marine applications worldwide.
UVK systems feature a vertical reactor designed to maximize installation flexibility with minimal footprint. While each unit incorporates the latest lamp technology available, UVK systems also utilize a Quick Service Quartz Jacket Gland for simple cleaning service, minimizing risk of quartz damage.
Each product undergoes rigorous quality checks, electronic functionality and hydrostatic pressure testing before leaving our facility.
In addition to a comprehensive list of standard features, additional options are available to complement the UVK system.
- Smaller Footprint
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Application Specific Reactor Design
- 8,800 Hour Double Ended (DE) Lamps/High Purity Quartz
- CE and Germanischer Lloyd (G.L.) Listed
The UVK Series consists of a 316L Stainless Steel treatment chamber and a Painted Carbon Steel Control Cabinet. A maximum cable length of 7 ft. (2m) is available. The compact size maximizes installation flexibility and floor space with the ability to be installed vertically. A Quick Service Quartz Jacket Gland allows for simple cleaning service minimizing risk of quartz damage.
- Control Cabinet Mild Steel Stove Enameled RAL 7035 IP 54 (indoors)
- 316L Stainless Steel Treatment Chamber
- 8,800 Hour DE Low Pressure High Intensity UV Lamp (models UVK-1 and UVK-2 only)
- 8,800 Hour SE Low Pressure High Intensity Amalgam UV Lamp (models UVK-3 and UVK-4 only)
- Running Time Meter
- Lamp Status Indicator
- UV Intensity Monitor
- UV Intensity SensorUser Friendly Main Power ON/OFF Switch
- Quick Service Quartz Jacket Glands
- 150 psig (10bar) Maximum Operating Pressure
- Multiple Voltage Type Available (120V 60hz, 230V 50hz & 230V 60hz)
- All Models are CE and Germanischer Lloyd (G.L.) Listed.
- Safety Solenoid Valve for Automatic Shutdown
- Flow Control Valve
- Remote Control Cabinet Mounting available with 7ft (2m) Cable
|MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE PSIG (BAR)|
|OPERATING TEMP. °F (°C)|
|NUMBER OF UV LAMPS|
2 W + GND
|OPERATING POWER (WATTS)(NOMINAL)|
|INLET / OUTLET SIZEBRITISH STANDARD PIPE|
|FLOW RATE (@98% UVT) GPM (M3/HR)*|
|WEIGHT LBS (KG)|
* Calculated with average dose level >/=40 mJ/cm2 at UV transmission
All specifications are subject to change without notice.